Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: So anybody try the new restraunt yet?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So anybody try the new restraunt yet?

    Went there tody for some takeout. They siad it would be bout 45 mins. So I go to K-mart to kill time. I paid my 14 or so bucks get home and it isnt even what I ordered. It was bowl of rice 2 shrimp 2 mussels in there shells a few pieces of calamri and a couple of scallions or somehting and a few sliced peppers. What I got was very good but not 14 dollars and 45 mins worth of good. I hope it does good I love thai food but they got to do a litle better in some areas.
    GO VOLS

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_tman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2007
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So anybody try the new restraunt yet?

    I tried this place sat. and like most here it was an awful experience. We had to wait an hour for the food and the rice was scorched. I told the waitress i wouldnt pay for this dish and she said that would be fine after she tried to substitute with a completely different dish. Also one of the waitresses were complaining somebody was stealing her tips. Very bad experience and i wont go back. Overpriced and very low quality.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So anybody try the new restraunt yet?

    tried it and i had absolutely wonderful service, food was delivered quick, very excellent!
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  4. #4
    Inactive Member LPD_007's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So anybody try the new restraunt yet?

    thats exactly whats wrong with wise county. new places come and people try to pick at every little thing that was bad. well i wealked in and tripped over the rug so i decided to wealk out. jus a bad place for a rug haha that exactly what u sounded like. did they give you a bottle when u said u werent paying for it lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •